Doing these fun facts really make me adore my characters sooo so much. Thanks so much for the tag!
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters.
4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
1. When Fog stayed in Sycamore's lab, he and his siblings (14 brothers and 8 sisters, a mix of squirtles and froakies) had access to one television, where fog insistently watched reruns of top favorite League matches.
2. Despite his troubles with his first battle, Fog is actually a very strong and capable fighter. He's just not as good as his brother, Strider.
3. Fog has no gripe with his brother. If anything, he see's him as a rival, a goal to strive to be better. Strider welcomes it.
4. Ella is Fog's favorite human. :]
5. On occasions, Fog uses his frubble hoodie as a cushion to sleep on.
6. Though Fog is able to stand up straight, he prefers to crouch for easy leaping action.
7. Fog does not understand human modesty. He covers his eyes whenever Ella changes clothes, but does not understand why the necessity to do so. Funny enough, neither does Strider.
8. Whenever Fog poses with his hands, he is always told to hold out his thumb, not his middle finger, and to never use it in front of a human. Fog was never told why.
Want more facts? Here's 8 facts on Sergio:
8 facts Meme!i was tagged by :iconPhyllocactus: for 8 facts on Sergio. This was actually pretty hard...
1.) Post the rules.
2.) Post 8 facts about your character.
3.) Tag 8 other characters.
4) Post Their names along with their creators.
1.) Sergio is actually not a Kalos native.
2.) He has a fondness for fighting types and hopes to raise one himself on his journey.
3.) Despite not liking sweets, Sergio seems to have an exception for chocolate...
4.) He has two older siblings.
5.) Often mistakes the gender of pokemon.
6.) Buys into his own hype.
7.) When not distracted by his arrogance, Sergio is, and can be, an extremely tough opponent.
8.) The very first fight between Elanore and Sergio is the exact fight I had with my husband the first time we played the game. He kept using growl and i kept using pound, and it did nothing. He was winning. So, I used bubble, and it worked! we later realized that the only reason bubble still hit full force was because growl lowered physical att